Henry W. Maier Festival Park
200 North Harbor Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53202
- Park downtown and take the Festival Shuttle to the grounds.
- Shuttles run approximately every fifteen minutes, leaving from 6th Street and Wisconsin Avenue
- Round trip: $3 - Adults, $1.50 - Children, Seniors (65+) and Disabled Persons with ID
- Shuttles take you to the Festival Main Gate
- Or take the speedy Freeway Flyer from selected Park-and-Ride lot locations.
- Freeway Flyers operate every half-hour on the hour and half-hour beginning one half-hour before the Festival opens until one-half hour after close
- For 2015, because Milwaukee Irish Fest overlaps with the Wisconsin State Fair, Freeway Flyer service will be limited.
- Freeway Flyer service is available in the following lots: Brown Deer East (Brown Deer Road, west of I-43), Ryan Road (Ryan Road and I-94) and Timmerman (Timmerman Field at Appleton Ave. & N. 96th St.)
- $6.50 - Adults, $3 - Children, Seniors (65+) and Disabled Persons with ID
- Pickup and and dropoff is at the Festival Main Gate.
- Check the Milwaukee County Transit System website for Freeway Flyer information: Click Here: Milwaukee County Transit System - Lakefront Festivals.
- Children under age 6 ride free.