Thursday, August 17
1. Hope House - Bring in school supplies, such as notebooks, markers and etc. for children served by Hope House and receive FREE admission. Please note that Thursday is our Grand Hooley Preview Night, so only a portion of the grounds are open.
Saturday, August 19
2. 5K Run/Walk to Irish Fest (Arthritis Foundation) - Register for the 2017 5K Run/Walk to Irish Fest and you'll receive FREE same-day entry to the festival before 3:00 pm.
Sunday, August 20
3. Fest Feeds Milwaukee - Donate a minimum of 3 healthy non-perishable items by 11:00 am to receive free admission to the festival. Patrons are welcome to attend Mass at 9:30 am. Those donating food who choose not to attend the Mass will receive a hand stamp valid for free entry at any time that day during regular festival hours (11:00 am to 10:00 pm) or are welcome to remain in the designated section of the South Gate. Ward's House of Prime and Claddagh will open at 9:00 to make breakfast available to purchase. Donations will go to the Hunger Task Force.
4. Military Day - All veterans and military personnel receive FREE admission to the festival (all day), plus one guest. Must provide a valid proof of service at any gate ticket window to receive your free tickets. Thank you for your service to our country!
Ward Irish Music Archives Free Ticket Program
5. Archives - Earn two FREE complimentary tickets to Irish Fest with the donation of ten original Irish related music items to the Ward Irish Music Archives. Items can be dropped off at the Main Gate to receive your free tickets. See what items are accepted!