Join us for our unique music and cultural tour - an opportunity to enjoy an authentic and educational experience in Ireland!
January 16 - 26 | County Donegal and Dublin
The Calling Tour includes:
- FOUR NIGHTS IN COUNTY DONEGAL, Ireland's most scenic and beautiful county
- Self-catering apartment with pub and on-site music venue
- Cultural classes on Irish history, language and culture
- Guided visit to ancient tombs of the Boyne Valley, Historical Donegal Castle, Ancestral O'Donnell Kindgom of Tir Chonaill
- Surfing, golfing, guided coastal walk or horseback riding on Ireland's tunning Wild Atlantic Way
- Guided tour of Derry City and the Bogside Murals
- Visits to Donegal's craft breweries and distilleries
- 'Happy Hour' local craft beers and cocktails
- Four nights of live music sessions and craic
- FIVE NIGHTS IN DUBLIN CITY, tickets for Dublin's TradFest included
- 4 star hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Admission to TradFest, Dublin's biggest festival of Irish, Folk and Trad music
- VIP ticket to Milwaukee Irish Fest/TradFest partnership launch
- ticket includes entrance to three lunchtime concerts, two evening concerts and one major headline concert. Concerts take place in a variety of unique heritage venues throughout Dublin city including St. Patrick's Cathedral, Dublin Castle, Dublin city Hall and Rathfarnham Castle.
$1,995 per person based on double occupancy
Included: Accommodation in Dublin 4 star city center hotel and Donegal self-catering apartments with on-site pub and music venue on the Atlantic Coast. Dublin meal plan includes full Irish breakfast. Donegal meal plan includes large continental breakfast buffet and evening meal. TradFest ticket includes launch, three lunchtime performances, three evening performances. Cultural classes, live music sessions and guided tours.
Not Included: Airfare to Ireland, travel insurance, optional adventure activities, beverages and gratuities and aiport transfers. A single supplement of $500 will be charged for private room/apartment.
Get more info and book your trip below
Download PDF of Trip Details & Itinerary