Milwaukee Irish Fest Raffle
Example of Raffle Prizes
Join the fun in Irish Fest's annual raffle and you could win some fantastic prizes! The raffle is located at the Raffle and Information booth
- Round trip transportation for two to Ireland (courtesy of Aer Lingus)
- Land package courtesy of Celtic Tours/Hertz for 6 nights, 7 days
- Harvey's Point in Donegal for 2 nights
- Great Southern Hotel in Killarney for 2 nights
- Original Irish Hotel in Northern Ireland for 2 nights
- 7 nights at Olde Ground Hotel, Ennis, County Clare - courtesy of Harp & Eagle Limited and Olde Ground hotel. Includes daily breakfast and airfare for two.
Raffle tickets can be purchased on the grounds for $3 for one ticket, $10 for five tickets, and $20 for twelve tickets
Cash Prizes - $300
Thursday, August 15: $300 cash drawing at 9:00 pm
Friday, August 16: $300 cash drawing at 7:00 pm and 11:30 pm
Saturday, August 17: $300 cash drawing at 7:00 pm and 11:30 pm
"My husband and I would like to thank Milwaukee Irish Fest and all the very kind and helpful people at Celtic Tours who made our trip to Ireland such a great experience! The trip worked out better than I had ever imagined. Celtic Tours was very easy to work with and once we were on our way, things could not have gone more smoothly! We enjoyed every minute of our trip, particularly once my husband got used to driving on the 'other' side of the road! Truly, everything was amazing and there were absolutely no problems! We enjoyed the natural beauty of Ireland, learnin about its history, and met some very nice people. My husband was even able to 'hook up' with a fishing guide once we were in Killarney and spent a long morning fishing, while I did some shopping and watched the Royal Wedding! The accommodations were all lovely, particularly the night at Ballyseede Castle, which was an unexpected treat! Thank you again Milwaukee Irish Fest!" ~ Bruce and Julia R.
2019 Raffle Winners
1st Prize: Penney W.
2nd Prize: Janet B.
3rd Prize: Jake H.
$300 Cash Prizes
Thursday: Lauren B.
Friday: John M. and Ted H.
Saturday: Randall H. and Holly B.